iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG for the AgilePM® courses.
For an online verification of accreditments, do the research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of wichi iLEARN is a business unit.
The APMG-International AgilePM® certification addresses the needs of those who work in planning contexts and who need to be agile. Agile management or agile project management is an interactive method for defining requisites and creating the corresponding output for projects, typically in the fields of engineering or information technology, which are characterised by a strong need for interaction and flexibility.
AgilePM® Foundation online course details
- 12 lessons
- 5 hours of video
- 10 hours to complete the course
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- One official mock exam
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Duración de acceso al curso
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The aim of Agile Project Management Foundation course is to discover and explore these components, principles and processes. The Foundation level is also required to be able to go on to the successive qualification levels.
The Foundation course is a prerequisite for access to the next level of qualification AgilePM Practitioner.
A quién está dirigido
The Agile Project Management Foundation course is useful for all those involved in the change within organisations, regardless of their level of competency in the field of project management, so for experienced project managers who do not know the agile methods and for for those who approach the project management for the first time.
Content of Agile Project Management Foundation course:
- What is agile? The choice of the most suitable approach;
- Agile Project Management ? The fundamentals;
- Roles and responsibilities;
- Preparing yourself for Agile Project Management;
- Agile Project Management;
- The processes and products of Agile Project Management;
- The communication;
- Prioritising and time-boxing;
- Agile control;
- Requisites, estimations;
- Agile planning.
Lengua del instructor
Idioma del material del curso
AgilePM® Foundation online 120d v.2.0 course without exam (english) curso en línea en Inglés entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning