The BRMP® Foundation course allows you to know and understand the meaning and the characteristics of the BRM Role.
BRMP FOUNDATION ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 8 modules
- 27 lessons
- 6 hours of video
- 13 hours to complete the course
ONLINE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every module that can be downloaded in PDF format
- One official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
BRMP FOUNDATION ONLINE EXAM DETAILS
- Exam duration: 40 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored
- Exam questions: 50 questions
- Exam pass mark: 50% (25/50 questions)
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
Duración de acceso al curso
The purpose of the Foundation qualification is to measure whether a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Business Relationship Management (BRM) role and organizational capability.
A quién está dirigido
This qualification is aimed at Business Management, Provider Management, those with a Business Relationship Management role or position and Consultants looking to gain an insight into Business Relationship Management and looking to be certified as a Business Relationship Manager, Implementer or Assessor.
The course is about:
- The characteristics of the BRM role.
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider?s services.
- How Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques are used to maximize realized business value.
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs that minimize ?value leakage?.
- The BRM role in Service Management and how to align services and service levels with business needs.
- How to communicate effectively and persuasively.
This course does not require any existing knowledge of BRM. There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam.
The course is available in the following language:
Lengua del instructor
Idioma del material del curso
Official certificate BRMP® Foundation.
Tipo de certificación
En línea autónomo
BRMP® Foundation 7d with exam (english) curso en línea en Inglés entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning