iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG for COBIT5 Foundation course.
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The COBIT 5 Foundation course provides IT managers and auditors with models, instruments and best practice that enable them to evaluate the level of IT governance in place, and if necessary, to improve it.
COBIT 5 Foundation online course details
- 8 lessons
- 8 hours of video
- 14 hours to complete the course
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- One official mock exam
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
Duración de acceso al curso
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The COBIT 5 Foundation course assures, at the end of the course, that the participants will be able, in relation to their own specific company, to understand how the application of the best practice will allow them to achieve the necessary level of IT governance and be able to apply the framework in practical situations.
A quién está dirigido
IT auditors, IT managers, those responsible for IT quality or IT processes and IT professionals who want to learn more about the area of IT governance.
- The principles of IT Governance;
- COBIT 5, structure, basic concepts and objectives;
- Interactive sessions, practical examples and case studies to show how the framework can be used;
- The necessary level of It Governance.
It is advisable to have at least two years experience in the field of IT governance.
To take the exam you must have read and accepted the terms and condition of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Lengua del instructor
Idioma del material del curso
COBIT® 5 Foundation 120d without exam (french) curso en línea en Francés entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning