iLEARN is a REP (Registered Education Partner)
of DevOps Institute for the DevOps Foundation course.
For an online verification of the accreditations, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of wich iLEARN is a business unit.
DevOps is a cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration and integration between software developers and IT operations professionals.
The DevOps Institute is bringing enterprise level DevOps training and certification to the IT market. Working with thought leaders from the DevOps, ITSM, IT training and certification community, the DevOps Institute is setting the standard in quality for enterprise grade DevOps training and certification.
iCONS - Innovative Consulting is a Registered Education Partner of DevOps Institute, thus providing its complete set of training courses.
DevOps Foundation online course details
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Two official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
Duración de acceso al curso
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business
- Concepts and practices - including its relationship to Agile, Lean and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Improved workflows
- Improved communication and feedback loops
- Reliance on automation
- Applying DevOps in an enterprise environment
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
A quién está dirigido
- Individuals involved in software development, IT operations, IT service management or IT project management, particularly those in an enterprise environment
- Individuals who require a foundational understanding of DevOps values, principles, practices and automation
- IT professionals working in an Agile, Lean or ITSM environment
- Individuals interested in understanding some of the cultural considerations associated with adopting DevOps
- Individuals who will lead DevOps initiatives and serve as change champions
- Software developers, Systems engineers, IT Operations staff, Infrastructure architects, Agile, Lean or ITSM certified individuals, IT Leadership, Project managers, Business analysts, IT Consultants, Business consultants, Business stakeholders, Tool suppliers
- Goals, objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business
- Performance measures and real-world results
- Concepts and practices (including DevOps' relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM/ITIL®)
- Culture and organizational considerations
- Communication and collaboration practices
- Automation practices and technology considerations
- Adoption considerations in an enterprise environment
- Challenges, risks and critical success factors
To be eligible for the exam leading to certification candidates must fill the following requirements:
- Complete at least 16 contact hours (instruction and labs) as part of a formal, approved training course
- It is recommended that students complete at a minimum 6 hours of personal study by reviewing the vocabulary list and pertinent areas of the course learner manual and by completing the sample exam
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Lengua del instructor
Idioma del material del curso
DevOps Foundation official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.
Tipo de certificación
En línea autónomo
DevOps Foundation 7d with exam (english) curso en línea en Inglés entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning