iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG for ISO/IEC 20000 course.
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
ISO / IEC 20000 is the international standard for IT Service Management (ITSM). It establishes requirements and provides the details of the system management services (Service Management System) required to deliver quality IT services agreed with the users, together with guidance on how to demonstrate compliance to the standard.
At the Practitioner level, the candidate reaches a level of knowledge of ISO / IEC 20000 and its application enough to support organizations that want to acquire or maintain ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
Fecha de inicio del curso
Fecha de finalización del curso
he objective of the Practitioner level is to bring the candidate which follows and passes the examination to be able to:
- Understand the purpose, the use and the application of parts 1, 2 and 3 of the standard;
- Help and advise organisations who are trying to obtain ISO/IEC 20000 certification;
- Understand, explain and provide suggestions with regards to the applicability, eligibility and definition of the field of an ISO/IEC 20000 certification;
- Understand and explain the existing relationships between ISO/IEC 20000 and commonly used ITSM best practice, as well as related standards;
- Explain and apply the requirements of part 1 of the standard;
- Help and advise in the carrying out of an assessment of the current situation in relation to the standard;
- Produce analysis of the gap and related improvement plans and interventions that have taken place.
- Understand, create and apply a Service Management plan;
- Help and advise organisations on the fulfilment of continual improvement processes;
- Prepare organisations for an ISO/IEC 20000 certification audit in line with the rules of the APMG qualification scheme.
With these aims in mind, the courses focuses on the learning of concepts and above all, their practical application.
A quién está dirigido
This qualification is aimed at professionals, managers and consultants who hold key roles in the production and/or operational management of a service management system based on ISO/IEC 20000.
- Introduction and background to ISO/IEC 20000 and related certification;
- The content, use and application of part 1 and 2 of ISO/IEC 20000;
- Applicability and definition of the field of certification;
- ISO/IEC 20000, how to use it and how to obtain it;
- Which organisations can it help.
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher with explanations
- 1 official mock exam
The course participants must have basic knowledge of the principles and processes of IT Management. In this case, basic knowledge can be acquired through an ITIL Service Management Foundation or ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation course for example. A pass in one of these two exams is necessary to be able to take part in the ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner course.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Lengua del instructor
Idioma del material del curso
ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner official certificate
Tipo de certificación
ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner curso presencial en Francés desde 15 Junio 2016 en Bordeaux duración 2 days entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning