iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG for Service Level Analyst course.
for an online verification of accreditments, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The Service Level Analyst course has been developed in response to an increasing demand for specific training and it helps to understand the broader implications of the introduction of Service Level Management as suggested in the ITIL® Service Design Book. The course helps you:
- Understand customers? service requirements;
- Define, negotiate, document and agree service levels and service level agreements (SLAs);
- Reflect these in operational level agreements (OLAs) and underpinning contracts;
- Measure, report on and review services on an ongoing basis.
Details of Service Level Analyst exam
- Paper-based exam and is a mixture of simple and complex objective testing questions
- 20 questions per paper
- 13 marks or more required to pass (out of 20 available) - 65%
- 60 minutes duration
- Some questions require supporting information from a scenario to be answered. In addition to this candidates have to complete a workbook during the course which demonstrates the practical application of the theory.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected]
- For further information on online exams please click here
To pass the Service Level Analyst exam you must have completed an accredited course and it is recommended:
- It is recommended to be certified to ITIL Foundation level (preferably version 3);
- To be able to take the exam it is necessary to have attended a course that consists of at least 18 hours of training;
- Further hours of personal study are also recommended in addition to the course ones;
- A minimum of two years work experience in the IT field is recommended.
After having purchased and paid for the exam, they will be asked to send the certificates.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Service Level Analyst official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.
Tipo de certificación
En línea autónomo
Examen Service Level Analyst (inglés) examen en línea entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning