iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG for Change Analyst course.
For an online verification of accreditements, do the research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The course was developed in response to a growing request for specific training able to help with the comprehension of the wider implications of the introduction of Change Management processes.
Fecha de inicio del curso
Fecha de finalización del curso
The course has the objective to provide the knowledge and the competencies necessary for the management and authorisation of Change. In fact, it teaches candidates how to analyse and assess the benefits, risks, impact and costs of a Change initiative in the IT field. With this in mind, it provides suggestions on how to prepare the business cases you have for the changes and gives advice on how to obtain the approval to proceed with the changes.
With reference to to the SFIA framework of competencies, the main objective of the course is to contribute to the candidate reaching competence level 3/4 in the knowledge area of Change Management (CHMG).
A quién está dirigido
IT Professionals in charge of the analysis and evaluation of Change Analyst.
- Change Management and the role of the Change Analyst;
- The field of Service Management and the types of Service Provider;
- Overview of Change Management Process;
- Auxiliary techniques for the activity of Change Management;
- Types/priorities of Change and the use of Change Mode;
- The role of Change Analyst;
- The RACI matrix;
- Interfaces with other processes;
- Theory of communication;
- Quality management and Deming's cycle;
- Continual Service Improvement and measurements.
40% of the course hours is dedicated to practical exercises.
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher with explanations
- 1 official mock exam
- it is recommended to be certified to ITIL Foundation level (preferably version 3);
- to be able to take the exam it is necessary to have attended a course that consists of at least 18 hours of training;
- further hours of personal study are also recommended in addition to the course ones;
- a minimum of two years work experience in the IT field is recommended.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Lengua del instructor
Idioma del material del curso
Change Analyst official certificate
Tipo de certificación
Change Analyst curso presencial en Inglés desde 01 Febrero 2016 en Copenaghen duración 3 days entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning