iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization) of APMG for
MoP® courses and an AEO (Approved Examination Organization)
of PEOPLECERT for MoP exams.
For an online verification of accreditments, do the research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of wich iLEARN is a business unit.
Portfolio Management (MoP) helps organisations to take decisions on the right changes to make to their way of doing business. The changes are then realized through programmes and projects.
MoP Practitioner course allows participants to understand how to apply and customize the method MoP.
Fecha de inicio del curso
Fecha de finalización del curso
The aim of the course is to ensure that the participants reach a level of knowledge that will enable them to understand how to apply and personalise the guidelines provided by MoP? to their own organisation.
A quién está dirigido
- Those involved in a wide number of roles in the field of Portfolio Management;
- Those who are involved in the selection and creation of business change initiatives, for example: members of the Management Committee, Senior Management, managers of business change and the benefits reaped from those changes, those responsible for programmes and projects, those responsible for drafting business cases and project evaluators.
All the content of the Foundation course are resumed:
- Creating, sustaining and measuring change;
- The strategic and organisational context;
- The principles of portfolio management;
- The cycle of definition of the portfolio;
- The cycle of creating the portfolio;
- Roles and documents.
Each topic of the Foundation course takes place with the use of specific exercises that will help candidates to understand how these principles can be applied in a specific context.
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher with explanations
- 1 official mock exam
To take part to the MoP Practitioner course, candidates must have MoP Foundation certification.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam
Lengua del instructor
Idioma del material del curso
MoP Practitioner official certificate
Tipo de certificación
MoP® Practitioner curso presencial en Inglés desde 13 Junio 2016 en Luxembourg duración 2 days entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning