Online intensive MSP course are offered by Mentorix ApS, an ATO (Accredited Training Organization) of APMG.
For an online verification of accreditments, do the research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of wich iLEARN is a business unit.
The MSP Foundation course looks at the basic principles of the MSP methodology, the components (called themes) and the processes.
Details of MSP Foundation online course
- 19 lessons
- 8 hours of video
- 30 hours to complete the course
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
Duración de acceso al curso
The objective of the MSP Foundation course is to give knowledge of all the MSP principles, themes, responsibilities, processes, activities and techniques to allows the participant to be able to interact efficiently when working with a programme board or as an active member of a programme office, a change management team or on a project in an area with a programme managed by MSP.
The Foundation course is a prerequisite to do the next level of qualification MSP Practitioner.
A quién está dirigido
Members of an office programme, members of a change management team, members of a team project involved in the programme.
More generally, anyone who needs to understand the terminology and the underlying concepts of MSP and all those who wish to complete the MSP training path.
- Definitions and concepts; the drivers for change or to start a programme; the necessity to concentrate on the benefits; the types of programmes and their characteristics.
- The seven principles
- The themes (Benefits Realisation Management; Organisation and leadership; Blueprint Design and Delivery; Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement; Quality Management; Risk Management and Issue Resolution; Vision; Business Case Management; Programme Planning and Control)
- The transformational flow ( the processes for managing the life cycle of the programme); relationships between the principles and the transformational flow.
Lengua del instructor
Idioma del material del curso
Tipo de certificación
En línea autónomo
MSP® Foundation 1year without exam (english) curso en línea en Inglés entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning