The MSP® online courses are offered by VMEdu, ATO of PEOPLECERT and by Mentorix ApS, ATO (Accredited Training Organization) of APMG.
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of iLEARN is a business unit.
MSP® (Managing Successful Programmes) is a methodology for the management of programmes in the sense of the organised coordination of the creation of a portfolio of projects and activities that together allow a company to obtain results and benefits that are of strategic importance.
The MSP Practitioner course allows to look in-depth how contextualize and apply MSP elements.
- Classroom and distant courses are provided by iCONS - Innovative Consulting srl, an APMG Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
Fecha de inicio del curso
Fecha de finalización del curso
The aim of the course is to ensure and confirm, with an exam pass, that a candidate has enough knowledge and understanding of the MSP guidelines to be able to take on a guiding, management and support role in an MSP environment.
A quién está dirigido
- Project Managers, those responsible for transforming a business, experts and consultants who work on an office programme and other specialist/governance figures who are involved in projects that are conducted in accordance with the MSP methodology;
- Those who wish to study towards the successive qualification levels (Advanced Practitioner) such as Programme Manager;
- The MSP Practitioner level is also suitable for SROs (Senior Responsible Owner), in other words those responsible for the business management ( usually members of top management) and who take on the final responsibility of the programme, in accordance with MSP.
The candidates who enroll the MSP Practitioner course must have a full knowledge of the topics covered in the Foundation course.
The MSP Practitioner level expected the personalisation and application of MSP in real life case studies
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher with explanations
- 1 official mock exam
To take part to the MSP Practitioner course, candidates must have MSP Foundation certification.
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send one of these certificates.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam
Lengua del instructor
Idioma del material del curso
MSP Practitioner official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us when you purchase the course.
Tipo de certificación
MSP® Practitioner curso presencial en Español desde 24 Noviembre 2016 en Sevilla duración 2 days entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning