iCONS - Innovative Consulting, of which iLEARN
is a business unit, is an affiliate of ITpreneurs
for the RESILIATM Foundation course
RESILIA Foundation level helps individuals understand how operational decisions can have an impact on good cyber resilience. It shows how nurturing cyber resilience can support operational effectiveness and business efficiency. The RESILIA Foundation qualification provides an introduction to the key terms and benefits associated with cyber resilience and will enable individuals to demonstrate they understand and recognize best practice and know how to manage and address cyber risks.
RESILIA Foundation online course details
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
Duración de acceso al curso
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The objective of the foundation qualification is to understand how decisions impact good/bad cyber resilience. It has a comprehensive approach across all areas and teaches individuals how to make good cyber resilience an efficient part of business and operational management.
A quién está dirigido
- The qualification is aimed at professionals with responsibility for IT and security functions or risk and compliance operations within an organization.
- Other core business areas including HR, Finance, Procurement, Operations and Marketing, will also benefit from having cyber resilience expertise within their teams, often including a local champion or mentor for all staff to refer to.
10 modules covering an introduction to cyber resilience, the cyber resilience lifecycle from strategy to improvement, plus cyber resilience roles.
- Introduction to cyber resilience
- Risk management
- Managing cyber resilience
- Cyber resilience strategy
- Cyber resilience design
- Cyber resilience transition
- Cyber resilience operation
- Cyber resilience improvement
- Roles and responsibilities
You can self-study for RESILIA Foundation.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Lengua del instructor
Idioma del material del curso
RESILIA Foundation official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.
Tipo de certificación
En línea autónomo
RESILIA Foundation ONE-to-ONE 2Hours with exam (english) curso en línea con coaching en Inglés entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning