iLEARN is a REP (Registered Education Partner)
of DevOps Institute for the DevOps Foundation course.
For an online verification of the accreditations, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of wich iLEARN is a business unit.
DevOps is a cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration and integration between software developers and IT operations professionals.
The DevOps Institute is bringing enterprise level DevOps training and certification to the IT market. Working with thought leaders from the DevOps, ITSM, IT training and certification community, the DevOps Institute is setting the standard in quality for enterprise grade DevOps training and certification.
iCONS - Innovative Consulting is a Registered Education Partner of DevOps Institute, thus providing its complete set of training courses.
DevOps Foundation online course details
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Two official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Access duration of the course
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business
- Concepts and practices - including its relationship to Agile, Lean and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Improved workflows
- Improved communication and feedback loops
- Reliance on automation
- Applying DevOps in an enterprise environment
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals involved in software development, IT operations, IT service management or IT project management, particularly those in an enterprise environment
- Individuals who require a foundational understanding of DevOps values, principles, practices and automation
- IT professionals working in an Agile, Lean or ITSM environment
- Individuals interested in understanding some of the cultural considerations associated with adopting DevOps
- Individuals who will lead DevOps initiatives and serve as change champions
- Software developers, Systems engineers, IT Operations staff, Infrastructure architects, Agile, Lean or ITSM certified individuals, IT Leadership, Project managers, Business analysts, IT Consultants, Business consultants, Business stakeholders, Tool suppliers
- Goals, objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business
- Performance measures and real-world results
- Concepts and practices (including DevOps' relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM/ITIL®)
- Culture and organizational considerations
- Communication and collaboration practices
- Automation practices and technology considerations
- Adoption considerations in an enterprise environment
- Challenges, risks and critical success factors
Material course language
DevOps Foundation 120d without exam (english) online course in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning