iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG for ISO/IEC 20000 course.
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
ISO / IEC 20000 is the international standard for IT Service Management (ITSM). It establishes requirements and provides the details of the system management services (Service Management System) required to deliver quality IT services agreed with the users, together with guidance on how to demonstrate compliance to the standard.
The Foundation course is the first step of the qualification path on ISO / IEC 20000 for the quality of IT services.
Course start date
Course end date
The objective of the Foundation course is to transfer basic knowledge relating to the content and requirements of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard and aid comprehension of how the it works in an organisation that supplies IT services.
Foundation course is a prerequisite to enter the next qualification level, Practitioner.
At the end of the course and after passing the exam, the candidate will know:
- The background to the ISO/IEC 20000 standard, the APMG qualification scheme and the APMG qualification scheme;
- The focus and objectives of ISO/IEC 20000-1 (Specification), ISO/IEC 20000-2 (Code of Practice) e ISO/IEC 20000-3 (Guidance on Scope and Applicability of ISO/IEC 20000-1) and how these can be used;
- The terminology and definitions used;
- The fundamental requirements of a service management system and the reasons behind the necessity for continual improvement;
- The processes, their objectives and the key requirements of a services supplier in a typical scenario;
- The requirements of eligibility and definition of the field;
- The objectives of internal and external audits, their function and associated terminology.
Who it is aimed at
- IT staff who work with a service management system that requires a basic understanding of the system;
- Resources involved in a company ISO/IEC 20000 certification project;
- Professionals who have a specific interest in IT Service Management.
- Introduction and background of the standard;
- Field, use, terminology and definitions;
- Introduction to the Service Management System;
- ISO/IEC 20000 processes;
- The code of Practitce;
- Definition of the field and elegibility for certification;
- Obtaining and maintaining the ISO certification.
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher with explanations
- 1 official mock exam
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation official certificate
ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation distant course with exam in English from 02 March 2016 lasting 3 days provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning