iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG and PEOPLECERT for the ITIL® courses.
For an online verification of accreditations, do a research with
iCONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The ITIL Foundation course introduces the glossary and content of the ITIL framework, in particular the approach to the Service Lifecycle and the processes involved in this. The course also prepares the participants for the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management exam.
ITIL Foundation online course details
- 39 lessons
- 10 hours of video
- 21 hours to complete the course
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in Spanish
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Two official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
Access duration of the course
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The objectives of ITIL Foundation course are to gain knowledge and understanding in following areas:
- Service Management practice (understanding)
- Service Lifecycle (understanding)
- Key principles and model (understanding)
- Selected roles (knowledge)
- Selected functions (knowledge)
- Technologies and architecture (knowledge)
- ITIL Qualification scheme (knowledge)
Who it is aimed at
The course is aimed at IT professionals involved in the strategy, design, implementation and delivery of company IT services and, more generally, those who want a overall guide to universally recognised best practice in IT Management.
The course familiarises participants with the content of the ITIL Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transitions, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement books.
A particular attention is paid to the development of a culture oriented to the service in IT organizations.
To view the detailed course programme for ITIL Foundation please download this pdf
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
ITIL Foundation official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.
ITIL® Foundation 120d with exam (spanish) online course in Spanish provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning