iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG and PEOPLECERT for the ITIL® courses.
For an online verification of accreditations, do a research with
iCONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements course examines in-depth the concepts, processes and methods provided for in a series of processes in the Service Lifecycle, in particular those useful for the supply and management of services in production (Service Operation phase of the Service Lifecycle).
ITIL SOA online course details
- 25 lessons
- 15 hours of video
- 40 hours to complete the course
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Two official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
Access duration of the course
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
Issue, test and validate the knowledge of best practices in Service Management, as documented in major publications of the ITIL Service Lifecycle
Who it is aimed at
IT professionals who want to learn about and apply the processes of offerings and agreements and understand how this phase can be carried out to guarantee the quality of the IT Services offered .The course may also be of interest to those intending to obtain the Expert or Master level qualification.
The ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements course will look at the following topics, as indicated in the official programme:
- Service Portfolio Management
- Service Level Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Demand Management
- Supplier Management
- Financial Management for IT Services
- Business relationship management
To view the detailed course programme for ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements please download this pdf
To be able to take part in the ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements course, you must have one of the following certificates:
- ITIL Foundation (2007 o 2011)
- ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send one of these certificates.
The following are also advisable:
- between 2-4 years experience in the field of IT Service Management
- knowledge of ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements management in your own organisation.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.
ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements 14d with exam (english) online course in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning