The MSP online intensive courses are offered by VMEdu Inc.
VMEdu Inc. is an acccredited training organization of Peoplecert (ATO).
For an online verification of accreditments, do the research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The MSP Practitioner course allows to look in-depth how contextualize and apply MSP elements.
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Two official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
Access duration of the course
The aim of the course is to ensure and confirm, with an exam pass, that a candidate has enough knowledge and understanding of the MSP guidelines to be able to take on a guiding, management and support role in an MSP environment.
Who it is aimed at
- Project Managers, those responsible for transforming a business, experts and consultants who work on an office programme and other specialist/governance figures who are involved in projects that are conducted in accordance with the MSP methodology;
- Those who wish to study towards the successive qualification levels (Advanced Practitioner) such as Programme Manager;
- The MSP Practitioner level is also suitable for SROs (Senior Responsible Owner), in other words those responsible for the business management ( usually members of top management) and who take on the final responsibility of the programme, in accordance with MSP.
The candidates who enroll the MSP Practitioner course must have a full knowledge of the topics covered in the Foundation course.
The MSP Practitioner level expected the personalisation and application of MSP in real life case studies
To take part to the MSP Practitioner course, candidates must have MSP Foundation certification.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam
Material course language
MSP Practitioner official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam
MSP® Practitioner 60d with exam (english) online course in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning