Below is a picture of a course on the iLEARN online platform:
1. Slides presented by the teacher, automatically synchronised with the video.
2. Video of the lesson with control buttons and full screen projection.
3. Downloadable PDF document with details of the content of the lesson presented by the teacher.
4. Sequence control which allows you to pass directly to another topic from the lesson.
5. Video control buttons.
6. Selection of preferred viewing mode (focus on slides, video or documents).
Value without compromises
- Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Progress check.
- Possibility to examine the correction of exercises by an accredited teacher, in-depth via e-mail.
- Quiz assessment.
- Exercises with solutions, answers and explanations.
- Mock exams.
- Online exam 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
All training programmes are officially accredited by APMG and PEOPLECERT. They are not PowerPoint's on Internet!
iLEARN offers the possibility to take lessons as if you were in the classroom, with the advantage that you can do them again when necessary. The material and the explanations include both theory and specific examples from the business world. The videos are recorded by accredited teachers with vast experience in the fields of consultancy and in the teaching the specific training.
Official certification after passing the exam online.
For information about the structure of SCRUM online courses available on the SCRUMstudy platform, click here.