iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG for the PRINCE2 Agile® course.
For an online verification of the accreditations, do a research with ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of wich iLEARN is a business unit.
PRINCE2 Agile® is the world's most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. In other words, PRINCE2 Agile combines the control of PRINCE2 with the agility of Agile.
PRINCE2 Agile is an extension module tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2. It provides further guidance on how to apply agile methods to the world's most recognized project management method.
PRINCE2 Agile online course details
- 18 lessons
- 8 hours of video
- 21 hours to complete the course
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to email@example.com or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams please click here
Access duration of the course
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
PRINCE2 Agile has been developed as a single-tier Practitioner qualification. The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile in a scenario situation.
A successful Practitioner candidate should be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Your individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided for the use of PRINCE2 Agile in your work environment will all be factors that impact what you can achieve.
PRINCE2 Agile's primary purpose
- To support organizations and individuals who are using PRINCE2 and wish to extend their knowledge and understanding of Agile
- To apply Agile concepts within their existing project management environment
- PRINCE2 Agile will give agile users an understanding of the PRINCE2 governance and how agile concepts fit into the well-established best practice framework of the world?s most widely recognized project management framework.
Who it is aimed at
This qualification is aimed at Project Managers who hold a current PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification. It is also relevant to other key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery. An understanding of the agile concepts within PRINCE2 Agile will also be relevant to those with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with programme and project support functions.
It will also be of interest for programme managers with MSP® who will need to understand not only how the programme relates to projects, but also how projects relate to the delivery mechanism.
The majority of PRINCE2 Agile guidance examines how PRINCE2 and agile methods can interact and be adapted to accommodate each other in order to benefit overall management of projects.
By the end of the PRINCE2 Agile course you should:
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2® and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- Be fully prepared to sit the PRINCE2 Agile examination.
In order to purchase the PRINCE2 Agile course you must have one of the following certificates:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IMPA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IMPA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IMPA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IMPA Level D®(Certified Project Management Associate)
After purchasing the course, we will ask you to send us the certificate.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
PRINCE2 Agile official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.
PRINCE2 Agile® ONE-to-ONE 4Hours with exam (english) online course with coaching in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning