iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG and of PEOPLECERT for the PRINCE2® courses.
For an online verification of the accreditations, do a research with ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of wich iLEARN is a business unit.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner course allows participants to study in depth how to contextualise and apply the elements of PRINCE2.
PRINCE2 Practitioner online course details
- 11 lessons
- 7 hours of video
- 14 hours to complete the course
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in Spanish
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Two official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Access duration of the course
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The aim of PRINCE2 Practitioner course is to ensure that a candidate is able to start and apply the PRINCE2 methond in many cases of real life projects.
Who it is aimed at
This level of qualification is particularly recommended for Project Managers, It is also relevant for resources working on planning, development and creation of a project, including: project board members, project team members, those in charge of the project assurance, members of the office project, and organisation personnel in general who are involved in projects managed according to PRINCE2.
It is assumed that participants have a full knowledge of the topics covered in the Foundation course.
- Personalisation and application of PRINCE2 in real life case studies.
In order to purchase the PRINCE2 Practitioner course you must have passed one of the following exams and be in possession of the certificate:
- PRINCE2 Foundation;
- Project Management Professional (PMP);
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director);
- IPMA Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager);
- IPMA Level C (Certified Project Manager);
- IPMA Level D (Certified Project Management Associate).
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send one of these certificates.
Material course language
PRINCE2® Practitioner 120d without exam (spanish) online course in Spanish provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning