iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG and of PEOPLECERT for the PRINCE2® courses.
For an online verification of the accreditations, do a research with ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of wich iLEARN is a business unit.
The PRINCE2 Foundation course looks at the basic principles of the PRINCE2 methodology, the components ( called themes) and the processes. The Foundation level is a course entry requrement for the follow on qualification levels.
PRINCE2 Foundation online course details
- 16 lessons
- 7 hours of video
- 21 hours to complete the course
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in Spanish
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Two official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams please click here
Access duration of the course
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The objective of the PRINCE2 Foundation course is to give participants knowledge of all the PRINCE2 principles, themes, responsibilities, processes, activities and techniques and the chance to explore them so that they are able to work as a member of a project team, conducted according to the PRINCE2 method.
Who it is aimed at
The PRINCE2 Foundation course is aimed at project managers or those who aspire to such a role. It is also interesting for anyone who is involved in the conception, creation and delivery of a project: members of the project committee, project team managers, projects auditors, project support (PMO) and other resources.
- Basic concepts of the PRINCE2 methodology;
- Conducting a project in accordance to PRINCE2. In other words, predisposition, start, creation and control, closure;
- Mock PRINCE2 Foundation exam;
- PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
Detailed course programme
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
Official PRINCE2 Foundation certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.
PRINCE2® Foundation 7d with exam (spanish) online course in Spanish provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning