iLEARN is a REP (Registered Education Provider) of
SCRUMstudy for SCRUM courses.
The Product Owner acts in the interest of the community of stakeholders of a team that works according to the SCRUM methodology.
Online course format and characteristics
- Access to the e-learning system and to the videos
- Access to the documents:
- SBOK? Guide 2013 Edition;
- SBOK? Guide Table of Contents;
- Roles Guide for SDC Course (What to read from SBOK? Guide?);
- Bubbleman Case Study;
- For further information about the course, please click here.
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- Please, click here in order to read the system requirements for the online exam.
Access duration of the course
The Product Owner is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met. The Product Owner must always maintain a dual view. He must understand and support the needs and interests of all stakeholders, while also understanding the needs and workings of the Scrum Team.
The final exam confirms that candidates have acquired practical knowledge of Scrum that gives them the means to manage the commercial aspects and the stakeholders in a Scrum field.
Who it is aimed at
This certification is for anyone who interfaces with stakeholders or works as a Product Owner in a Scrum Team.
- What is Agile?
- Why use Agile?
- The Agile Manifesto
- Principles of the Agile Manifesto
- Agile Methods
- Other Agile Methods
- Scrum Overview
- Scrum Summary
- Scrum Rules
- Scrum Roles
- The Product Owner
- The Scrum Team
- The Scrum Master
- Advantages of Cross-functional Teams
- Planning in Scrum
- Scrum Flow
- Requirements in Scrum
- Prioritizing the Product Backlog
- Adaptive Project Management
- Scrum Planning
- User Stories
- The Concept of Persona
- Acceptance Criteria
- Generic Done Criteria
- Criteria for a Good User Story
- Importance of Value
- Risk Burndown Graphics
- Scrum Board
- Sprint Planning
- Sprints (from Product Onwer?s point of view)
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Planning Game
- Task Estimation
- The Sprint Backlog
- Implementation of Scrum
- Daily Stand-up Meeting
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting
- Product Backlog Grooming
- Scrum for Large Projects
- Scrum for Large Projects
- The Chief Product Owner
- Distributed teams in Scrum
- Transition to Scrum
- Mapping Traditional Roles to Scrum
- Maintaining Stakeholder Involvement
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
However, SDC? or SMC? Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC?) official certificate
SCRUM Product Owner Certified (SPOC) ONE-to-ONE 4Hours with exam (english) online course with coaching in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning