EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation is a certification that tests candidates on the basics of Cloud Computing. This vendor-neutral qualification includes some technical knowledge and looks at the general management aspects of Cloud Computing.
The EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation certificate requires an overview of the field and its relationship with other areas of Information Management. Such an overview is based on knowledge of the fundamental concepts of Cloud Computing and understanding of the architecture, design, deployment of Cloud Computing and its incorporation in the organization.
DETALLES DEL EXAMEN EN LÍNEA EXIN CLOUD COMPUTING FOUNDATION
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions
- Duration of 1 hour
- Pass mark: 65%
- Closed book. No electronic equipment/aides allowed
Para obtener más información sobre los requisitos técnicos y el procedimiento de examen en línea, haga clic aquí.
- Comprehend the cloud characteristics and its services from a business perspective
- Making a business plan for Cloud platform
- Key success factors
- Explain the steps those lead to the success - full adoption of cloud computing services
- Designing the right implementation strategy
- Explain and identify the issues associated with integrating cloud computing into organizations existing compliance framework
- Comprehend how to maintain strategic flexibility
- Understand various types of clouds from a technical perspective and provide examples
A quién está dirigido
This Cloud Computing Foundation certification is ideal for professionals who have a role or interest in the use and management of internet-based services. This includes management positions, service provider staff and IT administrators and service managers.
There are no formal prerequisites for the EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation exam.
Tipo de examen
Certificado oficial EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation