The EXIN Ethical Hacking Foundation certification provides IT professionals with a solid understanding and technical knowledge of the principles behind Ethical Hacking. The exam explains the different methods used to test and determine the security of the IT infrastructure within an organization.
EXIN ETHICAL HACKING FOUNDATION ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 1 hour
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Pass mark: 65%
- Closed book
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
- Network sniffing (gathering information from network traffic)
- Cracking a WEP and WPA(2) key from a wireless network
- Network vulnerability scanning
- Basic penetration of computer systems
- Password cracking
- Web-based hacking, containing SQL Injections (SQLi), Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Remote File Inclusions (RFI)
A quién está dirigido
EXIN Ethical Hacking Foundation certification is meant for security officers, network architects, network administrators, security auditors, security professionals, computer programmers and networking experts, managers working in the field of ethical hacking and anyone who is interested in improving and/or testing the security of an IT infrastructure. The module is also meant for (beginning) ethical hackers who want to get certified and verify their knowledge.
There are no formal prerequisites for the EXIN Ethical Hacking Foundation exam. However, an Ethical Hacking Foundation training and knowledge of Linux is highly recommended.
Tipo de examen
EXIN Ethical Hacking Foundation official certificate