iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG for ISO/IEC 20000 course.
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
IT Auditors, in-house or external, should be able to understand the principles of IT Management and the content of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard. If they want to work to that standard then it becomes obligatory.
Fecha de inicio del curso
Fecha de finalización del curso
The aim of the Auditor leves is bring the candidate who follows the course and pass the exam to learn:
- the content, requirements, objectives and application of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 (Specification);
- the principles of IT Service Management;
- how to resolve the problems of definition of the application field and eligibility for certification for the service supplier.
- application and relevance of ISO/IEC 20000-2:2005 (Code of Practice) for the audits;
- what is asked for in pre-audits, in the official certification audits and in periodical checks.
A quién está dirigido
IT Auditors, both those who work inside the organisation that supplies the service and those who work for a certifying body.
- Introduction and background to the standard;
- Principles of IT management;
- The ISO/IEC 20000 certification scheme;
- Content of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard;
- How the tools support certification;
- Definition of the field of certification and applicability;
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher with explanations
- 1 official mock exam
3 years of proven experience of carrying out audits in the IT field are required.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Lengua del instructor
Idioma del material del curso
ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor official certificate
Tipo de certificación
ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor curso presencial en Inglés desde 14 Abril 2016 en Stockholm duración 2 days entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning