iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG for ISO/IEC 20000 course.
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation course is the first step of the qualification path on ISO / IEC 20000 for the quality of IT services.
ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation online course details
- 16 lessons
- 8 hours of video
- 16 hours to complete the course
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Two official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
Duración de acceso al curso
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The objective of the Foundation course is to transfer basic knowledge relating to the content and requirements of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard and aid comprehension of how the it works in an organisation that supplies IT services.
Foundation course is a prerequisite to enter the next qualification level, Practitioner.
At the end of the course and after passing the exam, the candidate will know:
- The background to the ISO/IEC 20000 standard, the APMG qualification scheme and the APMG qualification scheme;
- The focus and objectives of ISO/IEC 20000-1 (Specification), ISO/IEC 20000-2 (Code of Practice) e ISO/IEC 20000-3 (Guidance on Scope and Applicability of ISO/IEC 20000-1) and how these can be used;
- The terminology and definitions used;
- The fundamental requirements of a service management system and the reasons behind the necessity for continual improvement;
- The processes, their objectives and the key requirements of a services supplier in a typical scenario;
- The requirements of eligibility and definition of the field;
- The objectives of internal and external audits, their function and associated terminology.
A quién está dirigido
- IT staff who work with a service management system that requires a basic understanding of the system;
- Resources involved in a company ISO/IEC 20000 certification project;
- Professionals who have a specific interest in IT Service Management.
- Introduction and background of the standard;
- Field, use, terminology and definitions;
- Introduction to the Service Management System;
- ISO/IEC 20000 processes;
- The code of Practitce;
- Definition of the field and elegibility for certification;
- Obtaining and maintaining the ISO certification.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Lengua del instructor
Idioma del material del curso
Tipo de certificación
En línea autónomo
ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation 7d with exam (english) curso en línea en Inglés entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning