iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG for Problem Analyst course.
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The Problem Analyst course was developed in response to a growing request for specific training able to help with the comprehension of the wider implications of the introduction of Problem Management processes as suggested in the book ITIL® Service Transition.
Details of Problem Analyst exam
- Objective testing
- 20 questions per paper
- 13 marks required to pass (out of 20 available) - 65%
- 60 minutes duration
- Scenario Booklet to be used during examination.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected]
- For further information on online exams please click here
Código de examen válido 6 meses
To pass the Problem Analyst exam you must have completed an accredited course and it is recommended:
- It is recommended to be certified to ITIL Foundation level (preferably version 3);
- To be able to take the exam it is necessary to have attended a course that consists of at least 18 hours of training;
- Further hours of personal study are also recommended in addition to the course ones;
- A minimum of two years work experience in the IT field is recommended.
After having purchased and paid for the exam, they will be asked to send the certificates.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Problem Analyst official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.
Tipo de certificación
En línea autónomo
Examen Problem Analyst (inglés) examen en línea entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning