M_o_R® is a route map for risk management, bringing together principles, an approach, a set of interrelated processes, and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management techniques and specialisms.
The M_o_R Foundation course is the entry level certification which offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, full tutorial support plus many additional materials to help put M_o_R into practice
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- One official mock exam
Duración de acceso al curso
The key objectives of this course are:
- Provide Delegates with an understanding of the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to the assessment and management of risks.
- Apply the principles of M_o_R® within a work environment.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured risk environment.
- Enable delegates to understand the M_o_R® method at the Foundation level.
A quién está dirigido
Any organisation or individual seeing the need for guidance on a controlled approach to identifying, analysing and managing risk at strategic, programme, project and operational levels.
- M_o_R Principles
- M_o_R Approach
- M_o_R Processes
- M_o_R Perspectives
- Common M_o_R Techniques
- Risk Specialisms
We recommend that you have basic knowledge and experience of risk management.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Lengua del instructor
Idioma del material del curso
Tipo de certificación
En línea autónomo
M_o_R® Foundation 1 año sin examen (inglés) curso en línea en entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning