iCONS - Innovative Consulting, of which iLEARN
is a business unit, is an affiliate of ITpreneurs
for the RESILIATM Foundation course
RESILIA Practitioner level is an additional course which equips individuals with practical skills to achieve the best balance of risk, cost, operational benefits and flexibility within an organization. Individuals will have the practical skills needed to apply effective and beneficial cyber resilience, building on the understanding and demonstration of cyber resilience provided by the RESILIA Foundation qualification.
RESILIA Practitioner online course details
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
Duración de acceso al curso
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The objective of the Practitioner qualification is to understand what effective cyber resilience looks like and what the risks and issues that can easily affect cyber resilience. Candidates will understand how to get the best balance of risk, cost, benefits and flexibility within an organization.
A quién está dirigido
- The qualification is aimed at professionals with responsibility for IT and security functions or risk and compliance operations within an organization.
- Other core business areas including HR, Finance, Procurement, Operations and Marketing, will also benefit from having cyber resilience expertise within their teams.
7 modules covering the cyber resilience lifecycle, from strategy through to continual improvement. This practical courses using engaging questions and exercises throughout.
- Cyber resilience implementation
- Cyber resilience strategy
- Cyber resilience design
- Cyber resilience transition
- Cyber resilience operation
- Cyber resilience improvement
To take part in the RESILIA Practitioner course you must:
- have the RESILIA Foundation certificate;
- take a training course before you achieve the Practitioner qualification.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Lengua del instructor
Idioma del material del curso
RESILIA Practitioner official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.
Tipo de certificación
En línea autónomo
RESILIA Practitioner ONE-to-ONE 2Hours with exam (english) curso en línea con coaching en Inglés entregado por iLEARN Innovative Learning