M_o_R® is a route map for risk management, bringing together principles, an approach, a set of interrelated processes, and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management techniques and specialisms.
The purpose of the M_o_R® Practitioner course is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor M_o_R in a scenario situation.
Classroom courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologieCours en salle avec examen
Prix par personne1.240,00€
Date début du cours23-01-2020
Date fin du cours24-01-2020
This course provides candidates with the:
- knowledge and understanding to contribute to the identification, assessment and control of risks across organizations. The training is based on the four elements of the M_o_R framework and how these support corporate governance.
- understanding on how to apply and tailor M_o_R in a scenario situation. Successful practitioners should be able to apply the approach to any organizational perspective.
Members of an office programme, members of a change management team, members of a team project involved in the programme.
More generally, anyone who needs to understand the terminology and the underlying concepts of MSP and all those who wish to complete the MSP training path.
- The Management of Risk Principles
- The Management of Risk Perspectives
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Embed & Review, Health-check and Maturity Model
- The Management of Risk Approach
- The Management of Risk Process and Techniques
- Management of Risk Specialisms
- Practical Work
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher with explanations
- 1 official mock exam
To take part to the M_o_R Practitioner course, candidates must have M_o_R Foundation certification.
After purchasing the course, they will be asked to send the certificate.
We recommend that you have basic knowledge and experience of risk management.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Langue matériel cours
M_o_R Practitioner official certificate