PMI-RMP® 1 an sans examen cours en ligne en Anglais dispensé par iLEARN Innovative Learning
With your advanced skills in risk management, you perform a specialized function attuned to the needs of a project environment that is increasingly global, virtual and complex. The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® highlights your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. In this capacity, you enhance and protect the needs of your organization.
Gaining distinction as a PMI-RMP® sets you apart from other professionals and brings credit to your organization.
The course allows you to get 32 PDUs, the official credits of PMI.
- Online course is provided by ILX Group
- 1 year of access to the platform (platform available 24/7)
PMI-ACP online course details
- 13 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 68 chapter-end quizzes
- 5 RMP® simulation exams
- Downloadable e-book
- Course completion certificate
- 32 PDUs offered
TypologieCours en ligne sans examen
Prix par personne
Durée de l'accès au cours1 an
By the end of this training you will be able to
- Clear the PMI-RMP® Certification exam
- Identify by qualitative and quantitative assessments of risk
- Develop and deploy risk mitigation strategies
- Possess knowledge of risk management based on the PMBOK® Guide and Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
The PMI-RMP® (Risk Management Professional) Course is best suited for
- Project managers
- Line Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers, Program Managers
- Risk Management Consultants
The Risk Management Course empowers you to develop knowledge and skills required to clear your PMI-RMP® exam. Risk Management Professional certification demonstrates a professional?s specialization in assessing, identifying and controlling risks. This course will enable you to assess the risk velocity and help you to ascertain the route to risk mitigation by prior planning.
The PMI?RMP® course requires:
- A minimum 4500 hours of professional project risk management experience within the last 5 years and 40 hours of project risk management education, if you hold a High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3000 hours of professional project risk management experience within the last 5 years along with 30 hours of project management education, if you hold a Bachelor's degree or above.