In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the DevOps.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find below.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
Search courses/exams prices
DevOps is a cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration and integration between software developers and IT operations professionals.
DevOps' key benefits
- Responds to accelerated demand for quality software products and services
- Acknowledges the interdependence of IT functions
- Recognizes the need for cultural improvements
- Supports and leverages agile, lean and IT service management (ITSM) practices
- Encourages the use of automation
- Better IT alignment and business responsiveness
- Faster, smaller, more frequent releases
- Time to market
- Quality of code, products and services
- Customer satisfaction
- Employee satisfaction
- Less waste and fewer defects
- Lower long-term costs
iLEARN provides DevOps certifications of the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA), one of the leading players which offer qualification schemes in the DevOps field.
DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA)
DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) is an independent and open, members driven association supporting the development of DevOps training and certification to the global market. Advocating the development of High-Performance IT Professionals and Teams through agile DevOps initiatives. It is organized as a community-driven platform open to participating member organizations to help define role-based competencies that align to 4 Skills Areas and 8 Knowledge areas and learning curricula.
- The DASA approach recognises the importance of the organisation and of the processes maturity in order to create an efficient and well-performing DevOps environment. The available certifications with iLEARN in the current qualification scheme are Fundamentals and Professional Enable and Scale and the exams are available in many languages.
iLEARN offers DevOps courses and certifications accredited by DASA in different ways:
- on pre-scheduled dates (traditional classroom training at iLEARN premises)
- in-house (traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises)
- Distant-learning (following a remote classroom by means of a webconference)
- E-learning (training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime)
For more information about the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) courses, visit the DASA DevOps page.