In this showcase you will find a selection of the training courses and exams in the MoP® context.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find immediately after featured products.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
Search courses/exams prices
It is not a new discipline. Portfolio Management, MoP®, coordinates existing processes such as strategic planning, investment assessment and programme and project management. However, it does not go into detail on how to manage programmes and projects, rather it approaches them from a strategic angle as can be understood from the actual definition of Portfolio Management in MoP: the coordinated set of processes and decisions that together create a perfect balance between change and the day-to-day management of the business.
Portfolio Management according to MoP can be successfully used inside specific Management departments or functions of an organisation such as "IT Portfolio". Generally, the best results are obtained when it is used by Top-Tier Management to manage the transformation and change of the whole organisation.
Portfolio Management according to MoP poses the following basic questions:
- Are we doing the right things?
- Are we doing them in the right way?
- Above all, are we getting all the predicted benefits from the changes we are introducing?
Portfolio Management MoP helps to increase the probability of giving a positive answer to these base questions and it does so by managing two cycles: Portfolio definition and supply.
- Classroom and distant courses are provided by iCONS - Innovative Consulting srl, a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
- Online courses are provided by ILX Group. ILX Group is a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
MoP qualification path
MoP Foundation certification
The MoP Foundation course allows participants to gain knowledge of the MoP method enabling them to work with it in an effective way or within a work team, by applying this method.
MoP Practitioner certification
The MoP Practitioner course allows participants to understand how to apply and customize the MoP method.
The MoP training courses are run by accredited MoP teachers and they are designed based on solid experience in the implementation of MoP in organisations of all sizes and sectors.
iLEARN offers Foundation and Practitioner leves in the following ways:
- on pre-scheduled dates: traditional classroom training on iLEARN premises
- in-house: traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises
- Distant-learning: following a remote classroom by means of a webconference
Furthermore, iLEARN offers only the Foundation level in the following ways:
- E-learning: training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime
- ONE-to-ONE: access to e-learning platform and interactive sessions via web-conference with the accredited teacher
iLEARN also proposes the MoP Full course, allowing to follow both levels of training (MoP Foundation and MoP Practitioner) in 5 days and sustain the two qualifying MoP exams.