SECO Institute Privacy & Data Protection Foundation
Prodotti in evidenza
In questa vetrina trovate una selezione dei corsi di formazione ed esami online nell’ambito Privacy and Data Protection Foundation.
Per ricercare un corso o un esame nelle altre modalità, potete utilizzare lo strumento di “Ricerca prezzi corsi/esami”che trovate di seguito.
Se non visualizzate il corso o l’esame desiderato, non esitate a contattarci.
SECO PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION FOUNDATION
Data protection and data breach notification are no longer a media relations issue or opportunistic PR choice: It is law, with fines amounting up to 4% of the organization’s worldwide turnover. Not complying to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) can lead to a financial drain equal to breaking EU Competition Law; a devastating amount for any business. The GDPR affects almost every business that collects or handles the personal data of any European citizen.
Privacy laws & regulations (including GDPR) are increasingly affecting all companies, and Data Protection Authorities are increasingly monitoring their compliance. It is therefore important that your organization deals with this in the right way. In this course, you will receive an overview of the obligations of your organization (and of the rights of those from whom you’re collecting personal data). At the end of the course, you’ll be able to translate the law to your daily life and work.
CERTIFICAZIONE SECO PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION FOUNDATION
An S-DPDF certificate demonstrates that you truly understand how to handle personal data in a GDPR-compliant way. In today’s increasingly digitalised and privacy-aware society, this ability is highly valued by employers across every sector, from IT to banking and beyond. Due to the persistent labour market demand for GDPR-expertise, obtaining an S-PDPF title will provide you with tremendous opportunities for career advancement in any profession that involves personal data.
If you are considering a career in privacy & data protection, S-PDPF is the first step towards opening yourself to a constantly expanding range of data protection jobs. Depending on your interests and background, S-DPDF may set you on the path to becoming a Data Protection Officer, a GDPR consultant, a GDPR project manager, a privacy consultant, or a compliance officer.
If you are an IT or information security professional, S-PDPF may be your first milestone to success in one of the abundant IT and cybersecurity roles that require a working knowledge of the GDPR. Adding clearly defined data protection skills to your profile will help you advance your career as a security manager, an IT security consultant, a security architect, or a data engineer.
If you work with personal data in any other field (such as healthcare, education, HR, marketing or sales), S-PDPF is your opportunity to give yourself a competitive advantage over your fellow professionals and improve your career prospects. Demonstrating an excellent understanding of the GDPR will likely increase your chances of getting a new job or transitioning to a higher position within your field.
CORSO SECO PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION FOUNDATION
The SECO Privacy & Data Protection Foundation certification exam covers a set of competencies that are essential for DPOs as well as any professional who handles personal data on a regular basis.
By passing the exam and earning a SECO-Privacy & Data Protection Foundation (S-PDPF) certificate, you demonstrate the following data protection competencies:
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the GDPR and the opinions of the Article 29 Working Party (European Data Protection Board);
- Determine which GDPR provisions are relevant to your organisation;
- Identify the controller, the processor, and the competent supervisory authority;
- Understand the DPO’s role, tasks and responsibilities;
- Understand the processing principles and know how to give them effect in practice;
- Identify a lawful basis for the processing;
- Assess the compatibility of processing purposes;
- Know on what conditions you may process sensitive data and other specific categories of personal data;
- Understand the data subject’s rights and their limitations;
- Determine what information must be provided to data subjects;
- Know how to handle data subject requests and on what grounds a request may be rejected;
- Recognise extra-EEA data transfers and know what requirements they must meet;
- Know what to include in a processing register;
- Identify “appropriate” technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of personal data;
- Know how to document and notify data breaches;
- Determine whether a processing activity requires a data protection impact assessment (DPIA);
- Know what documents you must create and maintain to demonstrate compliance to the supervisory authority.
Here below you can read the course sheet with information about SECO Privacy & Data Protection Foundation course.