iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with
The course was developed in response to a growing request for specific training able to help with the comprehension of the wider implications of the introduction of Problem Management processes.
Classroom courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyClassroom course with exam
Course start date27-06-2018
Course end date29-06-2018
The objective of the course is to provide the knowledge and the competencies necessary for effective and efficient management of the Problems. In fact, it teaches candidates how to prevent problems that could degenerate into bad service, how to avoid the repeat occurrence of bad service and how to minimise the business impact of any bad service that does occur. In this way, significant benefits can be obtained for the business (reduction of bad service) and for IT (more effective and efficient in the resolution of malfunctions).
With reference to to the SFIA framework of competencies, the main objective of the course is to contribute to the candidate reaching competence level 4/5 in the knowledge area of Problem Management (PBMG).
Who it is aimed at
IT Professionals in charge of the analysis and evaluation of Problems (Problem Analyst).
- What is Problem Management/Field of Application;
- The Process of Problem Management;
- Problem Solving techniques;
- Resources involved in Problem Management;
- Communication management;
- Quality management.
40% of the course is dedicated to practical exercises.
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher with explanations
- 1 official mock exam
- It is recommended to be certified to ITIL Foundation level (preferably version 3);
- to be able to take the exam it is necessary to have attended an accredited course;
- further hours of personal study are also recommended in addition to the course ones;
- a minimum of two years work experience in the IT field is recommended.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
Problem Analyst official certificate