iLEARN is a REP (Registered Education Partner)
of DevOps Institute for the DevOps Foundation course.
For an online verification of the accreditations, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of wich iLEARN is a business unit.
DevOps is a cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration and integration between software developers and IT operations professionals.
The DevOps Institute is bringing enterprise level DevOps training and certification to the IT market. Working with thought leaders from the DevOps, ITSM, IT training and certification community, the DevOps Institute is setting the standard in quality for enterprise grade DevOps training and certification.
iCONS - Innovative Consulting is a Registered Education Partner of DevOps Institute, thus providing its complete set of training courses.
The Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)® course provides an introduction to Agile Service Management - the application and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile thinking improves IT's effectiveness and efficiency and enables IT to continue to deliver value in the face of changing requirements.
A Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) is the operational counterpart to a Certified Scrum Master (CSM). Working together, ScrumMasters and Agile Service Managers can instill agile thinking into the entire IT organization as the basis of a DevOps culture.
Classroom courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
Course start date
Course end date
The learning objectives for Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) include an understanding of:
- What it means to "be agile"
- The Agile Manifesto, it's core values and principles
- Agile concepts and practices including ITSM, Kanban, Lean and DevOps
- Scrum roles, artifacts and events as it applies to both products and processes
- The two aspects of Agile Service Management
- Agile Process Improvement - ensuring processes are lean and deliver "just enough" control
- Agile Process Design - applying Agile practices to process design projects
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals who require a foundational understanding of Agile, Scrum and Agile Service Management values, principles, practices and automation
- Individuals involved in software development, IT operations, IT service management or IT project management
- IT professionals working in an Agile, Lean or ITSM environment
- Individuals who will lead Agile Service Management initiatives and serve as change champions
- Software developers, Systems engineers, IT Operations staff, Infrastructure architects, Agile, Lean or ITSM certified individuals, IT Leadership, Project managers,Business analysts, IT Consultants, Business consultants, Business stakeholders, Tool suppliers
- What is Agile?
- Agile Practices
- What is Agile Service Management?
- Process Design Basics
- Agile Process Design
- Scrum Basics
- Scrum Roles/Agile SM Roles
- Scrum Artifacts/Agile SM Artifacts
- Scrum Events/Agile SM Events
- Agile Process Improvement
- Agile SM Technologies
- Getting Started
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher with explanations
- 1 official mock exam
To be eligible for the exam leading to certification candidates must fill the following requirements:
- Complete at least 16 contact hours (instruction and labs) as part of a formal, approved training course
- It is recommended that students complete at a minimum 6 hours of personal study by reviewing the vocabulary list and pertinent areas of the course learner manual and by completing the sample exam
Material course language
Certified Agile Service Manager official certificate
Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) classroom course in from 07 June 2018 in Luxembourg lasting 2 days provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning