Lean Six Sigma is a management approach to business performance improvement that has blended the two individual specialisms of Lean and Six Sigma.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course focuses on providing students with skills and competencies on the methodology to enable them to effectively participate in process improvement teams in an organization that applies the methodology.
Six Sigma Yellow belt certifies that you are an effective process improvement team member.
Classroom courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyClassroom course with exam
Course start date27-01-2020
Course end date28-01-2020
During Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification course, participants will learn:
- The general philosophy of process improvement and why it's important in moving an organization towards operational excellence
- Awareness of different process improvement methods
- How to execute improvement projects
- Setting up and facilitating Kaizen teams
- Techniques to create a continuous improvement culture
- The tools and techniques needed to create stable and efficient processes
Who it is aimed at
- Anyone who wants to learn basic Lean Six Sigma principles and the most important Lean Six Sigma instruments
- Improvement Managers
- Operational Line Managers
- Team Managers
- Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Finance Managers
- IT Managers
- HR Managers
- Staff involved in business process performance improvement projects
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher with explanations
- 1 official mock exam
Material course language
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt official certificate