AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified - Virtual - Time zone: Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris distant course with exam in English from 20 October 2022 lasting 2 days provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
Agility is usually implemented initially at a local level, e.g. team, project. When successful, it becomes natural to scale the approach to the whole organization to fully achieve its benefits. However, this has proved to be a challenge and, here too, several approaches have been developed to govern this evolution.
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified is a cross practice qualification aimed at providing the knowledge needed to scale Agile approaches in organizations.
AgileLearn Scaled Master Certified certification helps you understanding how to use the Agile frameworks and practices in synergy in a scaled environment, how to design and govern the deployment of agility at scale in organizations.
Scaled AgileLearn Master Certified course is aimed to project teams in charge of scaling agility or having to support it. It is also suitable for anyone interested in successfully scaling Agile approaches in an organization.
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified Virtual course details:
- Course provided in Virtual (Distant) mode: this method allows the candidate to participate actively interacting with the teacher and with the other students in the course, thanks to the use of an advanced web-conferencing solution that allows the candidate to follow the course videos, presentation slides and speak or use a chat with the teacher and the other students.
- Course schedule: from 9 am to 6 pm with 1-hour break from 1 pm to 2 pm
Material included in the AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified Virtual course:
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Mid course quizzes with immediate online correction
- Digital Badge included
- Registration in the Successful Candidate Register
- Certification exam included
Distant courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyDistant course with exam
AccreditationiLEARN - Innovative Learning
699,00EUR up to 13/10/2022
Course start date20-10-2022
Course end date21-10-2022
Time zoneEurope/Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris GMT+01
lndividuals participating to this course will achieve the following benefits:
- Gain a understanding of Agile frameworks aimed at supporting agility at scale
- Design and govern the deployment of agility at scale in organizations
- Understand how to synergically use the Agile frameworks and practices in a scaled environment
- Better understand and communicate with teams, professionals and management using several Agile scaled frameworks and practices
Who it is aimed at
- Project teams in charge of scaling agility or having to support it
- Anyone interested in successfully scaling Agile approaches in an organization
- Introduction to Scaled Agile management and when it is needed
- Main concepts of Scaled Agile management
- Understanding the most popular frameworks for Scaled Agile management (e.g. NEXUS, LESS, SOS, S@SCALE, DAD, DSDM, SAFe, Flex, Shift)
- Implementing Scaled Agile management
In order to access Scaled AgileLearn Master Certified and exam students must have obtainbed AgileLearn® Master Certified qualifications or advanced qualifications related to other Agile frameworks are required (contact iLEARN to verify your eligibility).
Material course language
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified official certificate