23278 AgilePM® Foundation online 120d v.2.0 course without examAdd to cart
AgilePM® Foundation online 120d v.2.0 course without exam online course in English, French provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The APMG-International AgilePM® certification addresses the needs of those who work in planning contexts and who need to be agile. Agile management or agile project management is an interactive method for defining requisites and creating the corresponding output for projects, typically in the fields of engineering or information technology, which are characterised by a strong need for interaction and flexibility.
- 120 access days to the platform
AgilePM® Foundation online course details
- 12 lessons (5 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- 1 official mock exam
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 10 hours of study.
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- For further information about online courses, please click here
PDU - AgilePM® Foundation
Our AgilePM® Foundation training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyOnline course without exam
189,05EUR up to 30/03/2023
Access duration of the course120 days
The aim of Agile Project Management Foundation course is to discover and explore these components, principles and processes. The Foundation level is also required to be able to go on to the successive qualification levels.
The Foundation course is a prerequisite for access to the next level of qualification AgilePM Practitioner.
Who it is aimed at
The Agile Project Management Foundation course is useful for all those involved in the change within organisations, regardless of their level of competency in the field of project management, so for experienced project managers who do not know the agile methods and for for those who approach the project management for the first time.
Content of Agile Project Management Foundation course:
- What is agile? The choice of the most suitable approach;
- Agile Project Management - The fundamentals;
- Roles and responsibilities;
- Preparing yourself for Agile Project Management;
- Agile Project Management;
- The processes and products of Agile Project Management;
- The communication;
- Prioritising and time-boxing;
- Agile control;
- Requisites, estimations;
- Agile planning.