AgilePM® Foundation ONE-to-ONE 2Hours with exam v.2.0 online course with coaching in English, French provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The APMG-International AgilePM® certification addresses the needs of those who work in planning contexts and who need to be agile. Agile management or agile project management is an interactive method for defining requisites and creating the corresponding output for projects, typically in the fields of engineering or information technology, which are characterised by a strong need for interaction and flexibility.
AgilePM® Foundation online course details
- 12 lessons
- 5 hours of video
- 10 hours to complete the course
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- can provide end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
PDU - AgilePM® Foundation
Our AgilePM® Foundation training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
The aim of Agile Project Management Foundation course is to discover and explore these components, principles and processes. The Foundation level is also required to be able to go on to the successive qualification levels.
The Foundation course is a prerequisite for access to the next level of qualification AgilePM Practitioner.
Who it is aimed at
The Agile Project Management Foundation course is useful for all those involved in the change within organisations, regardless of their level of competency in the field of project management, so for experienced project managers who do not know the agile methods and for for those who approach the project management for the first time.
Content of Agile Project Management Foundation course:
- What is agile? The choice of the most suitable approach;
- Agile Project Management - The fundamentals;
- Roles and responsibilities;
- Preparing yourself for Agile Project Management;
- Agile Project Management;
- The processes and products of Agile Project Management;
- The communication;
- Prioritising and time-boxing;
- Agile control;
- Requisites, estimations;
- Agile planning.
Material course language
AgilePM Foundation official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us when you purchase the course.