AgilePM® Practitioner v.2.0 exam (all languages) online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The APMG-International AgilePM® certification addresses the needs of those who work in planning contexts and who need to be agile. Agile management or agile project management is an interactive method for defining requisites and creating the corresponding output for projects, typically in the fields of engineering or information technology, which are characterised by a strong need for interaction and flexibility.
Details of AgilePM Practitioner online exam
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Open book examination (only the official AgilePM manual is allowed).
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
LanguageEnglish, German, Polish
To be able to take the exam, you must have attended an accredited training course provided by iLEARN.
Pre-requisites accepted to be eligible to take the Practitioner examination:
- AgilePM Foundation Certificate (either 2010 or 2014 version), or
- DSDM Atern Foundation Certificate, or
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner Certificate.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
AgilePM Practitioner official certificate