AgilePM® Practitioner ONE-to-ONE 2Hours with exam v.2.0 (english) online course with coaching in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The APMG-International AgilePM® certification addresses the needs of those who work in planning contexts and who need to be agile. Agile management or agile project management is an interactive method for defining requisites and creating the corresponding output for projects, typically in the fields of engineering or information technology, which are characterised by a strong need for interaction and flexibility.
AgilePM® Practitioner online course details
- 15 lessons
- 6 hours of video
- 10 hours to complete the course
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- can provide end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Open book examination (only the official AgilePM manual is allowed).
For further information on online exams, please click here
PDU - AgilePM® Practitioner
Our AgilePM® Practitioner training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
The aim of the course is to ensure and confirm, with an exam pass, that a candidate is able to start and apply the method in many cases of real life projects.
The Foundation course is a prerequisite for access to the next level of qualification AgilePM Practitioner.
Who it is aimed at
This qualification level is particularly recommended for Project Managers. It is also relevant for resources working on planning, development and creation of a project the agile way.
Participants who enroll an AgilePM Practitioner training course must have a thorough knowledge of the Foundation course topics.
Pre-requisites accepted to be eligible to take the Practitioner examination:
- AgilePM Foundation Certificate (either 2010 or 2014 version), or
- DSDM Atern Foundation Certificate, or
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner Certificate.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
AgilePM Practitioner official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us when you purchase the course.