AgileSHIFT® 180d with exam online course in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
AgileSHIFT® is a new framework created by AXELOS Limited. It is designed to enable ‘enterprise agility’, which refers to an organization’s ability to make beneficial changes quickly and efficiently. Common changes include incorporating new technology, entering new markets, responding to competitor activity or even preparing for developments like GDPR.
- 180 days of access to the platform
AgileSHIFT® ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- Fully accredited training course
- Course duration: 14+ hours
- Tutor support
- Quizzes & practice exams
- Mobile compatible
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Multiple choice exam
- 33 questions
- 45 minutes to complete the exam
- The exam is closed book, with only the provided materials being permitted for use
- Pass mark for the exam is 60%: you must score at least 20 out of 33 questions correct
- In countries where English is a second language, the time allocated for the exam is extended to 57 minutes
- This course is conducted and delivered by Good e-Learning. The exam is offered by PeopleCert.
Typology180 days online course with exam
386,10EUR up to 31/08/2022
Access duration of the course180 days
This AgileSHIFT® course is designed to fully illustrate when, why and how transformational change takes place in an organization. Students will be taught how they can enable enterprise agility by embracing agile and lean. Most importantly, students will learn the importance of interdepartmental collaboration for supporting changes. By creating a permanent workplace-wide culture of agility, they can equip their business to adapt quickly whenever an opportunity appears.
Not only is this course fully accredited, but students can enjoy highly-engaging content, as well as practice exam questions and even expert tutor support to help them cement what they learn.
Who it is aimed at
- Anyone wishing to understand the advantages of agile and lean ways of working and learn exactly how valuable interdepartmental cooperation is for enabling change
- Employees in Customer Service that may need to update their daily processes at least once every few years
- Anyone wishing to be confident in instigating, supporting and delivering transformational change
- Teams who want to enable transformation efficiently and reap the benefits of enterprise agility
- Anyone within an organization wishing to benefit from studying the framework, regardless of their background, department or level of seniority
- Anyone wanting to pass the official AgileSHIFT exam
- An Introduction to AgileSHIFT
- Overview of AgileSHIFT
- A Changing Context
- The AgileSHIFT Framework
- AgileSHIFT Principles
- AgileSHIFT Practices
- AgileSHIFT Roles
- AgileSHIFT Workflow
- An AgileSHIFT Iteration
There are no specific pre-requisites.
Material course language
AgileSHIFT® official certificate