This accredited ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner course comprehensively covers the ArchiMate 3.0 modeling language and how it can be practically applied when creating enterprise architecture models.
Upon completion of this course, students will have gained a thorough knowledge of the terminology, structure and concepts needed to pass the ArchiMate 3.0 exam.
Take this accredited ArchiMate 3 training course and equip yourself with the knowledge and skills required to become a certified ArchiMate 3 practitioner.
This course is conducted and delivered by Good e-Learning. The exam is offered by The Open Group.
DETAILS OF ARCHIMATE 3 Practitioner ONLINE COURSE
- 20 hours
- Access 24/7
- Practice exams
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
ArchiMate 3 Foundation exam:
- This is a multiple choice exam consisting of 40 questions
- There is a time limit of 60 minutes to complete the exam
- The pass-rate for the exam is 60%: you must get 24 out of 40 questions correct
- The exam is closed book - you cannot make use of any resources or materials during the exam
ArchiMate 3 Practitioner exam:
- This is a multiple choice exam consisting of 8 questions
- There is a time limit of 90 minutes to complete the exam
- Each correct answer scores five points
- Each second-best answer scores three points
- Each third-best answer scores one point
- Each 'distractor' answer (incorrect) scores no points
- The pass-rate for the exam is 70%: you must get 28 out of 40 questions correct
- The exam is OPEN book
How to book exam:
When you have completed the course, contact us and request your free combined (level 1 & 2) exam voucher which must be used at any Pearson Vue test center.
Please note that your voucher must be ordered within 12 months of you course access and if you require 2 separate exam vouchers, this will come at an additional cost.
You can book your exam via the Pearson Vue website and pay for it using a unique voucher code. During this process you will need to create a Pearson Vue account by filling in your personal details.
The Open Group
Access duration of the course
This standard is the specification of the ArchiMate Enterprise Architecture modeling language, a visual language with a set of default iconography for describing, analyzing, and communicating many concerns of Enterprise Architectures as they change over time. The standard provides a set of entities and relationships with their corresponding iconography for the representation of Architecture Descriptions.
Who it is aimed at
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Application / Software Architects
- Solution Architects
- System Architects
- Data architects, Information Architects
- Technology Architects
- Program and Project Managers
- Anyone with an interest in modeling
- Anyone who consumes IT architecture specifications
- Module 1: Introduction and Overview
- Module 2: Certification Program
- Module 3: Basic Concepts of EA and ArchiMate
- Module 4: Language Structure
- Module 5: ArchiMate Generci Metamodel
- Module 6: ArchiMate Relationships
- Module 7: Motivation and Strategy elements
- Module 8: The Business Layer
- Module 9: The Application Layer
- Module 10: The Technology Layer
- Module 11: Physical Elements
- Module 12: Cross-layer Dependencies
- Module 13: Implementation and Migration Elements
- Module 14: Stakeholders, Vuews and viewpoints
- Module 15: Language Customization
- Module 16: Cross-layer Dependencies
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. A working knowledge of software solution design and of TOGAF would be helpful.
Material course language
ArchiMate 3 Practitioner official certificate
ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner 1year with exam online course in provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning