Big Data and Hadoop
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the Big Data and Hadoop context.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find below.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
Big data analytics is widely used to analyse large volumes of data and there is a growing need for professionals equipped with the knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop. Top companies like IBM, Dell, Microsoft and HP have invested $15 billion on data management and analytics, therefore increasing the number of career opportunities for big data and Hadoop certified professionals.
Knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop enables you to install and configure Hadoop components and manage as well as integrate large sets of unstructured data. The following examples show why you should get equipped with the knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop.
- Facebook, which is a $5.1 billion company, has over 1 billion active users! It is Hadoop that enables Facebook to manage data of such magnitude.
- Linkedin manages over 1 billion personalized recommendations every week, with the help of Hadoop’s MapReduce and HDFS features.
- The Yahoo! Search Webmap is a Hadoop application that runs on over 10,000 core Linux cluster and generates the data that is widely used in each query of Yahoo! Web search.
A good understanding of the basics of Big Data and Hadoop makes it easier to improve your analytic skills, thus increasing your career prospects in the Big Data analytics industry. According to Robert Half Technology, the average salary for a Hadoop certified Professional is in the range of $154,250.
Top companies like Microsoft, Software AG, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, EMC2 and Dell have invested a huge $15 billion on data management and analytics, thereby increasing the number of opportunities for Big data & Hadoop certified professionals.
- Online courses are provided by ILX Group.
BIG DATA AND HADOOP CERTIFICATION PATHWAY
With this Big Data Hadoop course, you will learn the big data framework using Hadoop and Spark, including HDFS, YARN, and MapReduce. The course will also cover Pig, Hive, and Impala to process and analyse large datasets stored in the HDFS and use Sqoop and Flume for data ingestion.
You will be shown real-time data processing using Spark, including functional programming in Spark, implementing Spark applications, understanding parallel processing in Spark, and using Spark RDD optimisation techniques. You will also learn the various interactive algorithms in Spark and use Spark SQL for creating, transforming, and querying data forms.
Finally, you will be required to execute real-life, industry-based projects using CloudLab in the domains of banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce.
- E-learning: training provided through the online learning management system from anywhere and anytime