The Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop is an ideal course for individuals who want to understand the basic concepts of Big Data and Hadoop. On completing this course, learners will be able to interpret what goes behind the processing of huge volumes of data as the industry switches over from excel-based analytics to real-time analytics.
The course focuses on the basics of Big Data and Hadoop. It further provides an overview of the commercial distributions of Hadoop as well as the components of the Hadoop ecosystem.
- 1 year access to the platform
Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop online course details
- 3 lessons
- 10 quizzes
- 2 simulation exams
- Duration of 3 hours
- Access 24/7
ONLINE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- There is no exam available, but you must complete 85% of the course and complete one simulation test, with a minimum score of 60%, to obtain a certificate.
TypologyOnline course without exam
107,10€ up to 01/11/2020
The course focuses on the basics of big data and Hadoop and provides an overview of the commercial distributions of Hadoop as well as the components of the Hadoop ecosystem.
By the end of this lesson, you will be able to:
- Explain the characteristics of Big Data
- Describe the basics of Hadoop and HDFS architecture
- List the features and processes of MapReduce
- Describe the basics of Pig
Who it is aimed at
‘Introduction to Big data and Hadoop’ course is meant for professionals who intend to gain a basic understanding of Big Data and Hadoop. It is ideal for professionals in senior management who requires a theoretical understanding of how Hadoop can solve their Big Data problem.
- Lesson 1 - Introduction to big data and Hadoop
- Lesson 2 - Hive HBase and Hadoop ecosystem components
- Lesson 3 - Quiz
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, knowledge of Core Java and SQL will be beneficial.