The Enterprise Big Data Professional (EBDP) course will provide delegates with a fundamental understanding of Big Data and related technologies. In this extensive program, delegates will learn how to adopt, adapt and apply the fundamental principles of Big Data in their own organization to realize business benefits. The Enterprise Big Data Professional qualification is an entry-level course for all professionals that aim to get a basic understanding of Big Data terminology, core concepts and Big Data solutions.
The Enterprise Big Data Professional course is a vendor-independent program that is dedicated to applying Big Data best practices towards enterprise organizations. The practical examples from real-world situations will help to gain a better understanding about how Big Data can be used in actual situations. The course will provide an overview of existing technologies but will not go into programming or implementation.
- 120 access days to the platform
ENTERPRISE BIG DATA PROFESSIONAL ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 11 lessons (7 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exams
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 21 hours of study.
For further information about online courses, please click here.
ENTERPRISE BIG DATA PROFESSIONAL ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 90 minutes
- 105 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native
- Closed book
- 60 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 39/60 marks - 65%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Typology120 days online course with exam
Access duration of the course120 days
Delegates who have taken the Enterprise Big Data Professional certification course, should be able to:
- Explain the history and context of Big Data in comparison to traditional data analysis techniques and solutions.
- Describe the fundamental characteristics of data analysis, big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence and the differences between these concepts.
- Describe how to formulate a Big Data strategy that underpins the business drivers of Big Data and Big Data solutions in order to capture the value proposition of Big Data.
- Discuss the high-level principles and design elements of contemporary Big Data architectures and explain their core benefits.
- Explain fundamental Big Data algorithms and processing techniques in order to select the appropriate techniques to solve practical Big Data problems.
- Identify how to apply the Big Data processes that are necessary in enterprise organizations to capture value from massive quantities of data.
- Explain key functions, roles and competences in organizations that are necessary to capture long-term value from Big Data.
- Understand the importance and concept of Artificial Intelligence and its relation to Big Data methods and solutions.
Who it is aimed at
The Enterprise Big Data Professional qualification is aimed at individuals who are involved in enterprise Big Data analysis, who require a working knowledge of the principles behind Big Data, who need to know the terminology used and some of the theory behind the practice. The target audience of the Enterprise Big Data Professional qualification therefore includes:
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Digital Marketeers
- IT Professionals
- Key concepts of Big Data
- Big Data Strategy
- Big Data Architecture
- Big Data Algorithms
- Big Data Processes
- Big Data Functions
- Artificial Intelligence
There is no mandatory prerequisite to obtain the EBDP Qualification.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
Enterprise Big Data Professional official certification