EXIN Blockchain Foundation Courses
Availability and prices of EXIN Blockchain Foundation courses
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in EXIN Blockchain Foundation context.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
EXIN BLOCKCHAIN FOUNDATION
The EXIN Blockchain Foundation certification validates a professional’s knowledge about blockchain as a ledger with potential as a worldwide decentralized record for the registration, inventory, and transfer of assets. The certification covers the basic concepts of blockchain, the potential fields of application, the potential value for the organization and the technology driving the blockchain.
EXIN BLOCKCHAIN FOUNDATION CERTIFICATION
EXIN Blockchain Foundation is a foundation level certification. It validates a professional’s knowledge about blockchain as a ledger with potential as a worldwide, decentralized record for the registration, inventory, and transfer of assets: finance, property, products and intangible assets such as votes, software, health data and ideas. The certification covers the basic concepts of blockchain, the potential fields of application, the potential value for the organization and the technology driving blockchain.
EXIN BLOCKCHAIN FOUNDATION COURSE
EXIN Blockchain Foundation certification is automatically achieved after passing the Exin Blockchain Foundation exam. The EXIN Blockchain Foundation course provides an optimal preparation to pass the exam and, therefore, to obtain the certification.
Here below you can read the course sheet with information about EXIN Blockchain Foundation certification.
- Explain how a blockchain works
- Identify the role of a node in a network
- Differentiate between public, private and hybrid blockchains
- Explain how cryptography, private and public keys, and hashes are used in a blockchain
- Identify advantages and disadvantages of different consensus algorithms
- Describe possible applications for a blockchain with regard to identity.
- Describe the role a blockchain can play in the supply chain.
- Differentiate between blockchain networks
- Identify the possibilities of combining a blockchain with internet of things (IoT) or artificial intelligence (AI)
- Explain the use of blockchain technology for the protection of intellectual property rights (IP) and providence
Who it is aimed at
This certification is tailored to professionals in both business and IT who have, or aim to have, a professional role in blockchain as a cryptographic and smart contract solution.
- Blockchain Basics
- Blockchain Challenges
- Applications of a Blockchain
- Blockchain Innovations
There are no formal prerequisites for the EXIN Blockchain Foundation exam.
EXIN Blockchain Foundation official certificate
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions
- Duration of 1 hour
- Pass mark: 65%
- Closed book. No electronic equipment/aides allowed