The BRMP® Foundation course allows you to know and understand the meaning and the characteristics of the BRM Role.
BRMP FOUNDATION ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 8 modules
- 27 lessons
- 6 hours of video
- 13 hours to complete the course
ONLINE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every module that can be downloaded in PDF format
- One official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
BRMP FOUNDATION ONLINE EXAM DETAILS
- Exam duration: 40 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored
- Exam questions: 50 questions
- Exam pass mark: 50% (25/50 questions)
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
Access duration of the course
The purpose of the Foundation qualification is to measure whether a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Business Relationship Management (BRM) role and organizational capability.
Who it is aimed at
This qualification is aimed at Business Management, Provider Management, those with a Business Relationship Management role or position and Consultants looking to gain an insight into Business Relationship Management and looking to be certified as a Business Relationship Manager, Implementer or Assessor.
The course is about:
- The characteristics of the BRM role.
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider?s services.
- How Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques are used to maximize realized business value.
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs that minimize ?value leakage?.
- The BRM role in Service Management and how to align services and service levels with business needs.
- How to communicate effectively and persuasively.
This course does not require any existing knowledge of BRM. There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam.
The course is available in the following language:
Material course language
Official certificate BRMP® Foundation.
BRMP® Foundation 7d with exam (english) online course in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning