Business Analysis Courses
Elevate Your Skills with Business Analysis Courses and Certifications
Summary of Topics
- Availability and prices of Business Analysis courses
- What is Business Analysis?
- Which are the key benefits of Business Analysis?
- Why is Business Analysis important for an organization?
- Business Analysis certification pathway
- How to prepare for Business Analysis exams?
- Earn PDUs with Business Analysis certifications
Availability and prices of Business Analysis courses
Business Analysis online courses (e-learning) with exam
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams concerning the Business Analysis learning area and EXIN BCS Business Analysis certifications.
If you do not see a specific Business Analysis course or Business Analysis exam, please contact us.
Business Analysis online exams
In this showcase you will be able to purchase Business Analysis exam vouchers only to take the online exams on EXIN portal, in complete autonomy, 24 hours a day.
What is Business Analysis?
Business analysis is a discipline that involves identifying business needs and finding solutions to business problems. It is a set of activities and techniques used to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization and to recommend changes that enable the organization to achieve its goals. The primary goal of business analysis is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes.
A business analyst enhances organizational efficiency by analyzing and improving processes, documenting requirements, facilitating communication, and evaluating solutions. They collaborate across sectors, requiring skills in analytical thinking, communication, problem-solving, and a strong grasp of business and technology concepts.
Which are the key benefits of Business Analysis?
- Understanding Business Objectives - Business analysts work to understand the overall goals and objectives of an organization. This involves collaborating with stakeholders, such as business leaders, employees, and customers, to gather information about the business environment.
- Identifying Business Needs - Business analysts identify and articulate the needs of the organization. This involves analyzing current processes, systems, and structures to determine areas for improvement or change.
- Analyzing and Documenting Requirements - Once business needs are identified, business analysts analyze and document detailed requirements for new or improved systems, processes, or products. This documentation serves as a foundation for design and implementation.
- Facilitating Communication - Business analysts act as intermediaries between business stakeholders and the IT or development team. They ensure that communication flows smoothly and that everyone involved understands the requirements and objectives.
- Evaluating Solutions - Business analysts evaluate potential solutions to determine their feasibility and alignment with business goals. This may involve cost-benefit analysis, risk assessment, and other evaluation criteria.
- Implementing Changes - Business analysts may play a role in the implementation of recommended changes, working with project managers and other stakeholders to ensure that the proposed solutions are successfully integrated into the organization.
- Continuous Improvement - Business analysis is an ongoing process, and business analysts may be involved in monitoring and assessing the performance of implemented solutions. They may recommend further improvements based on feedback and changing business needs.
Why is Business Analysis important for an organization?
Business analysis is a critical function applicable to various industries, often linked to IT systems development. Its principles and techniques, encompassing analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills, are versatile for addressing a wide range of business challenges and projects.
In today's data-driven and digital era, where there is an abundance of options and resources for consumers and businesses, decision paralysis can arise due to the sheer volume of choices. This challenge is particularly problematic for businesses attempting to create effective plans. Business analysts play a crucial role in this context, using structured analysis techniques to help organizations identify needs, uncover weaknesses, and navigate through vast amounts of data. Their efforts aim to pinpoint actionable solutions, contributing significantly to an organization's survival and success.
Business Analysis certification pathway
iLEARN offers courses and exams for the EXIN BCS Business Analysis certification scheme.
EXIN BCS Foundation in Business Analysis
The EXIN BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis covers essential knowledge for business analysis roles, including competencies, strategic analysis, business systems, process modeling, and business case development.
EXIN BCS Practitioner in Business Analysis
EXIN BCS Business Analysis Practice certification is ideal for those seeking a broad understanding of investigating and improving business situations to develop effective, feasible solutions.
How to prepare for Business Analysis exams?
iLEARN provides Business Analysis training courses that are helpful to achieve the knowledge and related certifications. Courses are available with different delivery methods:
- Business Analysis classroom courses
- on pre-scheduled dates: traditional classroom training at iLEARN premises
- in-house: traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises
- Business Analysis remote courses/virtual courses: following a remote classroom by means of a web-conference
- Business Analysis eLearning/self-paced learning: training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and at any time
Earn PDUs with Business Analysis certifications
Our Business Analysis training courses can provide Professional Development Units (PDUs) through an auto-declaration procedure on PMI’s portal.
Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation for each level of the Business Analysis certification training pathway:
- EXIN BCS Foundation in Business Analysis: 14 PDUs
To learn more about the PDUs allocation according to the PMI Talent Triangle and to discover all of our online training courses and exam packages for each certification level, click on one of the links above.
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit our dedicated page.
- BCS official website – Business Analysis certifications
- EXIN official website – Business & Service certifications
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!
Our e-learning platform is optimized for access via web browers, including mobile!