This Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) training course covers the basic skillsets required of business analyst professionals based on the industry standards and benchmarks of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) and others. You’ll become proficient in recognizing the needs of a business so that the most applicable solutions can be identified and implemented, and produce reliable quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
- Online courses are provided by ILX Group.
- 1 year of access to the platform (platform available 24/7)
CCBA online course details
- 16,5 hours of high quality e-learning content
- 6 case studies
- 3 simulation tests
- Courseware aligned to IIBA's 2016 CCBA release
TypologyOnline course without exam
314,10€ up to 30/04/2021
Access duration of the course1 year
By the end of this CCBA training, you will:
- Acquire the knowledge and skills required to pass the CCBA certification exam
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concepts and Business Analysis Core Concept Model (BACCM)
- Acquire advanced knowledge of identifying, defining, assessing and completing various elements of business analysis tasks.
- Be able to perform 30 business analysis tasks in 6 knowledge areas.
- Understand 50 business analysis tools and techniques.
Who it is aimed at
The CCBA certification training is designed for individuals with some knowledge of business analysis and ideal for business analysts who are keen on taking their skills and expertise to a new level in order to provide optimal solutions for business development. This certification is best suited for:
- Business Analysts
- Professionals aspiring to become Business Analysts
Our CCBA training program is designed to ensure that you pass the CCBA exam. CCBA is a globally recognized credential offered by IIBA to professionals who pass the CCBA exam. Based on the BABOK Guide Version 3, the CCBA certification course is a formal recognition of a business analysis practitioner’s expertise. A certification in CCBA will attest to your expertise and knowledge in the practices and principles of business analysis.
Prerequisites for the CCBA certification:
- A minimum of 3750 hours of business analysis work experience aligned with the BABOK Guide in the last seven years of which a minimum of 900 hours in two of the six knowledge areas or 500 hours in four of the six knowledge areas
- A minimum of 21 hours of professional development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager, client, or CBAP recipient
For more details please visit: Level 2 - Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®)